All first-time clients will need to sign a copy of our policies statement and fill out a client waiver prior to their first class. If you are booking online, you will be prompted to do this when you register. If you are scheduling a class by calling the studio directly, please download the policy and contact forms here and bring them to your first class.
A summary of our policies is below.
All sessions must be purchased in advance. We accept cash, check, and all major credit cards
MAC Body Conditioning must receive 24 hours notice of any schedule changes to avoid charge. If notice is not given, it is understood that the Client agrees to pay in full for the session.
Physical Condition of Client
We recommended that all clients consult a physician before starting this exercise program. Each client is responsible for informing their instructor of any pain experienced during or after exercise so that the exercise may be immediately terminated or changed. We also ask that all clients inform their instructor(s) of any pre-existing physical conditions or injuries, prior to starting this program.
Please note that instructors and staff do not make any claims as to medical results, nor suggested medical treatment. Instructors and staff are not Physical Therapists and as such do not offer physical therapy or rehabilitative therapy.
Your safety is a top priority. Clients are expected to comply with these guidelines for all sessions at our studio. Failure to do so may result in a session being cancelled, or the client may be asked to comply before the session can be conducted.
- Please turn off all cell phones. If you must have your cell phone it will be placed in silenced mode.
- Wear appropriate, secure, comfortably-fitting (not baggy) Pilates or yoga attire: leggings, leotards, shorts, tank tops. Running shorts are not recommended; cycling shorts are acceptable.
- Hats are not permitted during active sessions.
- Non-slip Pilates/yoga socks are highly recommended.
- Avoid wearing loose or heavy jewelry, bracelets and necklaces as these may be caught in the equipment.
- Long hair should be tied back and securely fastened.
- Do not practice Pilates under the influence of alcohol or prescriptions which may affect your physical abilities such as balance or coordination.
- Chewing gum is prohibited.
- Children are not allowed in the studio during active sessions.